In addition to being a great place for adults, Las Vegas also has some awesome teen clubs that are worth a visit if you are a teen. It doesn’t matter if you are going with friends or you want to meet new people, going to one of these clubs will be a fun way to spend your time.
Teen Clubs in Las Vegas
Clubs for teenagers are a safe and fun place where they can meet new friends, socialize with other teens, and have fun. Local teens as well as those who are on vacation can meet at these locations and have a place to hang out at night, making it a great place to hang out on vacation and meet new friends.
It is not possible to gamble if you are under the age of 21 and you cannot access the clubs that are dedicated to the adult crowd, but there are still many other opportunities for teens to enjoy a memorable night out that are not restricted to adults.
It is a popular club for teens and young adults between the ages of 14 and 18 that is open every Saturday night from 7:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.. Additionally, they offer private events for those 18 and older as well.
The House of Blues
There is often live music taking place at the House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay, and it is open to all ages.
When the joint at the Hard Rock Cafe is open, there are guest DJs, dance shows, and events that are suitable for all ages.
Clubs for 18-Year-Olds in Vegas
Even if you’re still too young to go to a 21-and-over club, you still have some great options to choose from if you’re still too young to get into one.
Cloud Nine Hookah Lounge
A lounge environment is created at Cloud Nine Hookah Lounge where dance music is played. A small area is available for dancing, and there are also movies shown on a regular basis.
It is also worth mentioning that Havana Grill, a restaurant, also offers dancing from Wednesday through Saturday. For those who are under 21 years of age, there will be a DJ along with professional dancers to help get the party started.
Clubbing Tips for Teens
In case you have never been to a club before, there are a few things you need to keep in mind before going. Take a moment to think about:
- Make sure you are aware of the dress code: Most clubs ask that you wear club attire, which means you should not wear sportswear or plain t-shirts, and in general, you should wear more dressy attire.
- Make sure you have a ride: Confirm with your ride the time that they will be picking you up when you get dropped off, or arrange for an Uber or Lyft to pick you up when you get dropped off. As a result, you won’t have to wait outside for a long period of time.
- Take advantage of the club’s guest list: If the club has a website or a phone number where you can reserve a spot on the guest list before the event, you will be able to avoid long lines at the event.
- Make sure you stay safe when you’re out. Either take a friend with you, or if you’re going out alone, let someone know where and when you’ll be.
- Make sure that you follow all club rules: This means that you are not allowed to use drugs or alcohol or engage in fights, and that you follow the guidelines if you need to get parental consent.
Support Teen and All Ages Clubs
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of teen clubs in Las Vegas, or in most cities, so many teens are left with a lack of exciting options for things to do at night, due to the lack of teen clubs. Whenever possible, support clubs that are open to people of all ages.
They provide a place for teens to hang out in a safe environment, and provide a place where they can form new friendships and create a sense of community.