The senior class motto is a way for students to show pride in their graduating class and school. The student council sells senior T-shirts, water bottles, backpacks, and other class-related items to raise money for things like a senior trip and prom.
Choosing a class motto can be a daunting and somewhat terrifying task, and usually the whole graduating class votes on it the year before they graduate.
Examples of Senior Class Mottos
If you want to suggest a senior class motto to your graduating class, or if you’re on student council and one of your duties is to select a few class mottos for your graduating class to vote on, you might wonder where to start. You can find inspiration for class mottos and quotes in a variety of places.
Try looking through your school’s old yearbooks, asking teachers or parents for help, writing your own with a few classmates, or searching for class mottos online. Personalize one of these senior slogan taglines by changing a few words.
Mottos About Class Unity
Your class’s unity can be emphasized with a motto that shows off your class’s unique bond.
- We have roamed these halls together, and we will roam this life together.
- There is no breaking this Senior class bond, we are unbreakable.
- Class of 2020, University of Notre Dame
- Class of 2021 for life, seniors for now!
- There is only one class, one love
- We are different because of our individuality, but we are united because of respect.
- The Class of 2020 is forever aligned in spirit and mind.
Senior Pride Slogans
With a class motto that walks the fine line between confidence and arrogance, you can show your school pride and school spirit.
- Occasionally, a class like 2019 comes along
- There’s no pride like senior pride!
- 2021: Show Class, Have Pride
- With the Class of 2019 on your side, success is inevitable!
- Our life should be guided by that 2019 pride.
- Now it’s time to stun! We’re coming for you, Class of 2020!
- 2019’s Class, Myth, and Legends
Senior Taglines Inspired by Pop Culture
You can incorporate popular movies, song lyrics, and slang phrases into your motto to celebrate your graduation.
- We started in Kindergarten and now we’re here! The class of 2021
- Here’s what you made us do: Class of 2019
- Class of 2019 goals
- Obey your seniors during this thirsty season!
- The GOAT class of 2020!
- Thank you, next. My class has been such a blessing to me!
Mottos About the Future
With senior mottos, you can reflect on the past and embrace the future as you move from one stage of life to another.
- Keeping our eyes on the future while keeping our past in mind.
- Taking our next step into the future, we’ll keep one foot in the past.
- Let’s make those dreams a reality in 2019
- We’ve built a future that’s worth the wait, it’s been real, it’s been great.
- We’re bigger than this school, but the last four years were cool!
- Although times may change and we may grow, our Class of 2020 pride will never fade!
Funny Senior Class Slogans
Having a funny class slogan will get you noticed and remembered for years to come.
- We will never forget those four years, even if we made some mistakes.
- It’s official, we’re seniors! It’s time to go to college and become freshmen again!
- Class of 2019 creatures from the same teachers
- Our future is bright, so grab your shades!
- Senior Class! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s us! We’re soaring fast, so don’t blink!
- It is not always the case that we graduate high school, but when we do, we celebrate it!
Uses of Senior Class Quotes
If your class has already chosen a motto, you may wonder what it will be used for. You can use graduation quotes and mottos for a variety of reasons, including:
- T-shirts for the class
- Bags for classes
- Bottles of water for class
- Posters for graduation
- Invitations to graduation
- Jackets or hoodies for class
- Quotes from the yearbook
- Pencils for class
- Rings for classes
- Memories of seniors
- School dedication as a memorial
One Phrase Says It All
Whatever graduation slogan or motto you choose, it will be a memorable part of your high school years. For students, being a senior is a fun and bittersweet time. Don’t forget to have fun!