There are some funny quotes about college life that you can find online. You can poke fun at yourself and the situations you may find yourself in during college by using sarcasm and minimizing the situation.
Short Funny Quotes for College Students
Sally Painter, unless otherwise noted, is the original source of all quotes.
- The stress moved in and I checked out.”
- “Anyone sleeping in is a telltale sign of failing classes.”
- It’s a waste of time to go to college!”
- It takes a lot of dedication to study math.”
- This class book was written by trees who gave up their lives for it!”
- What happens to your brain when you go to college? I watched an egg fry and thought, “This is what college does to you?”
- “Zombies have the right to attend college since centuries ago!”
- “What’s all blue on me?” I wondered.
- The ability to think in groups is a prerequisite for college.”
- It’s easy for me to get triggered, so back off!”
- It’s time to color! I need to color!”
- “What’s your excuse?” I’m triggered.
- I don’t know what the difference is between breakfast and lunch. They taste the same.”
- It just occurred to me that my modern lit class began an hour ago… yesterday.”
- “Who said I wanted to be here?” he asked.
- The cost of eating in college is more than I have.”
- Would you mind lending me an ounce of can’t for my cup of EVAH?
- It’s not enough! I know how much is in a cup!”
- Before college, life was easier. I got to sleep.”
- There is no way my mom would approve of this!”
- Help! I’m stuck in class and can’t get out!”
- What is the point of all this?”
- It’s easy to figure out what I skip. They call me skippy.”
- When I graduated high school, I was filled with hope and excitement, then I went to college.”
- When I think about PE, I have a nostalgic moment.”
- “I want to see my mommy!”
- The college lifestyle is hard. I have to get up early every day.”
- “College life builds character! Is that true?”? “Ramen noodles are a food group.”
- It’s my normal look to have blurry eyes.”
- The idea of washing clothes in college didn’t appeal to me.”
- Then I thought sharing a bathroom with my sister was a bad thing!”
- There are a lot of people waiting in lines around here!”
- There’s no point in bothering with a razor anymore.”
- There’s something wrong with my assignment! My roommate ate it!”
- It was impossible for me to buy the textbook for the economics class because of my personal economics!”
- It just occurred to me that I run a lot more than I used to.”
- Since I forgot the team meeting, there is no I in team.”
- “I do not approve of this message!”
Funny College Quotes About Seniors
Seniors have put their time in, and have the hilarious sayings to prove it!
- “What did the senior college student say to the Freshman? RUN!
- “Best advice from this senior? Cold pizza is just as good on the second day as it is on the third day.”
- “A clean dorm room is a sign you aren’t partying enough.”
- “I’ve had more bad hair days since I started college than good hair days!”
- “I’m majoring in philosophy so I can be unemployed all my life.”
- “After four years, I’ve realized that the meaning of life can’t be found here!”
Funny College Quotes About Friends
There are times when your closest friends are the only ones who understand what you’re going through.
- “I can’t believe my friend’s parents saved for 18 years to get drunk every night!”
- Taking a wrong turn during college is supposed to set you on your life path.
- There are times when you just need to tell your friend to stop whining about classes and go to bed!
- There’s no way a real friend would let me be here!”
- I can hear my roommate watching me from the corner. “Oh buddy, your roommate dropped out last month.”
Famous Funny Quotes About College
College life has been the subject of some famous quotes. The majority of these quotes are still relevant to today’s college students.
- Commencement speeches were invented in part to ensure that outgoing college students are properly sedated before they are released into the world. – G. Trudeau, Prime Minister
- There is no danger or hardship that makes me wish to return to college life again.” – Joshua Chamberlain
- A college education adds many thousands of dollars to a man’s lifetime income, which he spends on sending his son to college. – Bill Vaughn.
- George Horace Lorimer said, “Colleges do not make fools, they only develop them.”
- I am here today to marry the best-looking nerd amongst you, because you are the ones who will make some serious money.” -Minday Kaling.
- Everyone has the right to a university degree in America, even if it’s in Hamburger Technology. – Clive James
- – Orson Welles, “They teach anything in universities today. You can major in mud pies.”
- The primary value of going to college is learning. It doesn’t matter what you learn.” – George Edwin Howes
- “Does college pay? It does if you are a good open-field runner.” – Will Rogers
Quotes From College Movies
The ups and downs of college life are explored in college movies. The college experience has provided the basis for many comedies written by screenwriters.
- – John “Bluto” Blutarsky, played by John Belushi in Animal House: “I advise you to start drinking heavily.”
- Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School: “This is college. Let me think.”
- In response to Mitch Taylor’s question, “What are you doing?”
Knight: ‘Self-realization.’ I was thinking of Socrates’ immortal words: ‘… I drank what?”
- “But I’m 27.” Shelley Darlington said.
In bunny years, that would be 59. – The House Bunny.
- Is tap dancing supposed to solve people’s problems?
– Damsels in Distress “No, we don’t. We’re using the whole range of musical dance numbers…”
Finding Funny Quotes for College Students
College life can be filled with extremes – good and bad with few in-betweens. The best way to get through the extremes that aren’t so good is to keep a sense of humor.